Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Day

Okay finally the day is here. I will be leaving for France in about 25 hours. Most of the packing has been done except for some last minute stuff. Most probably I won't be able to get regular internet access for the first two weeks since I will be touring Eastern Europe first (whether I will have internet access in Grenoble is also a big question mark)!

Anyway, I did some thinking and decided to come up with some goals I want to achieve during my SEP in France:
1. Have fun touring Europe.
2. Make many international friends, including the locals.
3. Dare to step out of comfort zone, especially when there are so many Singaporeans going with me.
4. Speak fluent French.
5. Pass all my modules.
6. Most importantly, be happy and make the most out of everything (cos nothing can be too smooth-sailing overseas).

Voilah! C'est le jour J. Bye Singapore, Bonjour La France!

No comments: