Saturday, August 4, 2007

Reflections

Today marked the end of my 3rd FWOC in KR. I had so much fun with the tribe and with the B Block Seniors that I really don't feel like leaving for France right now. Despite the fact that I were not as active as my first year in the block, I am definitely going to miss many friends in the block and in hall. The uncertainties that lie ahead make me feel very reluctant to step out of this comfort zone.

I can only wish that all the efforts and sacrifices that I have made for the past 1.5 years are worth the sweat. Given a choice, I would not want to give 5 tuitions per week. Juggling this together with hall activities and studies has been really quite a challenge for me. I had to prioritise and because of this, I frequently had to miss out on spending time with friends.

Despite the ups and downs, I will definitely miss KR and B Block in particular. On this last day of FWOC, I realised that I do love this place, and more importantly, the people who make it up.

B Block, wait for me to come back!! When my mind has been cleared off any financial issues, I would do things that I could have done but didn't in the past year.

No comments: