Monday, October 22, 2007

Bureau d'Études No More!

I just finished my last session of bureau d'études. In English, this refers to tutorial-like sessions where you analyse a case study (in my case, a pump), figure out how it works, improve it and then write a report in the end. The 10 hours I spent for this BE were simply.. horrendous! Every session lasted for 2 hrs and these have been the longest 2 hrs in my life. I basically understood nothing and worse, I could not contribute anything to my French partner. Most of the time, I was just drowning in my own sorrow and silence. Otherwise, when the prof is nearby, I would be acting busy as if I could understand at least some of the materials.

I am just glad that it is over, but the report awaits. It's a 100% report btw which means there is no final exams at all. I am still wondering how I can contribute to this report. My partner told me he had last year's report...I was thinking..just like in Singapore! haha. I just hope the figures remain the same, cos I would not even know to change them!!
As of now...congratulations and celebrations!!

No comments: