Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lac Laffrey

Last sunday was spent exploring the region in the vicinity of Grenoble: a short day trip to Lac Laffrey with Jeremy and Letch. We took a Transisère bus at 11 am and reached our destination within 45 minutes. Well, there's nothing much u can do over there, but we managed to have a good time in the simple pleasures of sitting by lake, munching our lunch and just chatting away. Not forgetting the ever-so-relaxing pedalon. It did not fail to make my day although this was not my virgin ride (my first ride was at Annecy last year).

The calm, pristine lake

L-R: Jem, La Plus Belle Femme et Moi, Lunch


L-R: (Pretending) to feed the ducks, Jem throwing frisbee

L-R: Jeremy & Letch pedalling, my turn

L-R: the 3 of us, the bus we took

1 comment:

Carlos Ramisch said...

Hi!
It's a nice place, indeed! I must go there some day too...