Sunday, November 18, 2007

Historic Post

Guess why? Because I am stuck in Geneva right now waiting for bus to go back to Grenoble. Who would have guessed that the strike in France actually lasted for 5 days now. I am damn lucky that there is actually an excursion bus to go back to Grenoble tonight. Otherwise, I would have to spend either a night here in Geneva. And I have an assignment to hand in at 8 am tmr morning. Since the bus I am gonna take in 2 hours time is a tourist bus, the price I paid was equivalently touristy: 52 CHF. So if I add up the trip from Luzerne back to Geneva plus this bus that would be about 131 CHF. That is almost what I paid to go up to Jungfraujoch!! Madness...

But it has been quite an experience roaming around aimlessly, not knowing what lies ahead of me today... Afterall I would think that this trouble was all worth it given the sceneries I truly enjoyed for the last 3 days. Will be doing the full update in the next day or so.

No comments: